With this degree, you will learn how to coordinate people and resources for the benefit of a company. You can even use your skills to start your own business. When you graduate, you’ll be ready to enter the corporate world, whether it’s in human resources, business development or project management.
- International students must be at least 18 years of age;
- Overall IELTS band score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12, or overseas equivalent.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sector. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Business director
- Business manager
- Business owner
- Organisational management
- Human resource management
- Project management