With this degree, you will learn how to develop strong communication, academic and problem-solving skills; critical attributes for success in the IT sector. You will learn programming skills to facilitate smooth communication with software developers, and explore web design, systems modelling and user experience. All these provide you with the foundations to pursue your desired IT career, or to move on to a specialisation.
- International students must be at least 18 years of age;
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12, or overseas equivalent and,
- Overall IELTS band score of 6.0, with no band less than 5.5 or equivalent.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sector. Possible job titles relevant to qualification include:
- App developer;
- Business intelligence officer;
- Communications officer;
- Computer engineer;
- Information Technology analyst;
- Systems analyst;
- Network engineer.