About this course
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Brighton College has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and must have completed at least the equivalent of Year 12.
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- the student has successfully completed an English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia.
- the student has successfully completed their High School in the English Language.
Total Units 8 Core Units 0 Elective Units 8
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Core/Elective|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems||Elective|
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development||Elective|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work||Elective|
|BSBHRM501||Manage human resource services||Elective|
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes||Elective|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development||Elective|
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator