About this course
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director
- International students must be at least 18 years of age
- International students must have completed Australian AQF Level 5 or higher or equivalent of a three (3) year bachelor’s degree overseas.
- These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 6.0 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Students must also participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competency where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- The student was educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country.
- The student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- The student has successfully completed an English Placement Test.
- The student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia.
- The student has successfully completed their High School in the English Language.
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Total Units 8 Core Units 3 Elective Units 5
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Core/Elective|
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies||Core|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation||Core|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice||Core|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research||Elective|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Elective|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving||Elective|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change||Elective|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Elective|
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of business management roles. Such as:
- Training manager
- Career Development Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant
Enquire about the course
Simply fill out the form to receive the course guide and a call from Brighton College Student Advisor.
Call 07 3123 4911
8.30 AM – 5.00 PM Monday to Friday