About this course
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
January, April, July, October
International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed at least the equivalent of Year 12.
These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- the student has successfully completed an English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Total Units 8 Core Units 2 Elective Units 6
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Core/Elective|
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Core|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research||Core|
|BSBINN501||Establish systems that support innovation||Elective|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change||Elective|
|BSBLDR803||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBLED806||Plan and implement a coaching strategy||Elective|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development||Elective|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning||Elective|
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of business management roles. Such as:
- Training manager
- Career Development Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant