About this course
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles they make significant high level independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialised contexts.
The qualification may also relate to professionals or mangers in registered training organistions (RTOs) seeking to advance organisational learning and capability
January, April, July, October
International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed Australian AQF Level 5 or higher or quivalent of a three (3) year bachelor’s degree in overseas.
These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 6.0 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
Students must also participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- the student has successfully completed an English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Total Units 4 Core Units 2 Elective Units 2
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Core/Elective|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation||Core|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation||Core|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program||Elective|
|BSBHRM604||Manage employee relations||Elective|
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of business management roles. Such as:
- Team Leader
- RTO Manager
- Career Development Manager