About this course
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have established specialised skills in a technical ICT function.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in specialist fields, working independently, as part of a team or leading deliverables with others. They may apply their skills across a wide range of industries, business functions and departments,or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
International students must be at least 18 years of age
Must have completed at least the equivalent of year 12
These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
Students must also participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- the student has successfully completed an English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of information and communication support roles. Such as
- ICT Office Manager
- ICT Systems Administrator
- Information Systems Office Manager
- Office Systems Administrator
- Systems Manager