About this course
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have significant experience in specialist technical skills, or managerial business and people management skills.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, leading a team or a strategic direction of a business. They apply their skills across a wide range of industries and business functions, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
International students must be at least 18 years of age
Must have completed at least the equivalent of Year 12.
Must have completed ICT50120 Diploma of Information Technology
These students must also have an IELTS Academic score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
Students must also participate in a course entry interview to demonstrate their suitability for the course.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- the student has successfully completed an English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of information and communication support roles. Such as
- ICT Program/Project Manager
- Network Support Administrator/Coordinator
- ICT Manager, Enterprise Systems Administrator